Remcom is seeking a Technical Sales Representative to join its business development team. The Technical Sales Representative will prospect for new business opportunities and qualify leads, respond to sales inquiries, progress prospects through the sales pipeline, and nurture and support Remcom’s customers.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare responses to requests for information
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Attend customer training and support visits
- Negotiate pricing and contracts and maintain records of customer communications in company CRM system
- Assist customers and prospects by providing technical product information and product demonstrations
- Research and develop expertise in competitor products, pricing, and market presence
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related discipline; technical degree a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with sales and/or other customer-facing roles
- Ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage daily tasks with limited supervisory direction
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally 25% of the time
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with modeling and simulation or CAD programs is a plus
- Fluency in non-English languages is a plus
About Remcom and Our Culture:
Remcom is a small software company located in beautiful central Pennsylvania, just blocks away from the Pennsylvania State University. We create software that helps engineers to design cellular phones and other mobile devices, autonomous vehicles, 5G network systems, and more.
Remcom offers an exceptional benefits package that is unrivaled in the State College area. In addition to affordable, comprehensive healthcare coverage, we offer an extremely generous vacation and holiday policy, competitive salaries, and flex time arrangements so that you have the time you need to balance your career and personal life. In addition, Remcom encourages a culture of autonomy and provides employees with the creative space to make their own decisions and explore new ideas.
Our proximity to Penn State University provides opportunities to enrich your education and to enjoy the vibrant cultural and entertainment options that only a college town can offer. State College buzzes with the energy of a larger city combined with a small-town feel. Beyond the university's campus, State College has a dynamic and progressive community that works hard to further its appeal and economic growth. In fact, Livability ranks State College in the top 100 places to live in the United States in 2018, putting the city at #52 in its list! See https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2018/pa/state-college
Consider a career with Remcom and enjoy the perfect combination of work life, community, and a fantastic place to live!