Wireless InSite provides RF engineers with the tools to design wireless links, optimize antenna coverage, and assess key channel and signal characteristics for RF and millimeter wave frequency bands.
- Predicting coverage from base stations and access points
- Determining shadowing and multipath effects from buildings, indoor floorplans, and terrain
- Assessing wireless backhaul solutions
- Evaluating channel characteristics for communications systems including 4G LTE, LTE-A, 5G MIMO and Massive MIMO systems, and indoor WiFi networks
- Assessing radar propagation