This is the web site of Remcom, Inc.
Our postal address is:
315 South Allen St., Suite 416
State College, PA 16801
All of the information that you provide is kept confidential on secured servers and is not shared, sold, or rented to third parties; however, we may share your information with our authorized country-specific distributors if necessary, only if you are in need of support and are located in a country served by one of these distributors.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
What information we collect:
- Aggregate information about the web pages consumers access or visit, but only to improve the content and usability of our site.
- Information directly volunteered by you when you request information from us, participate in a survey, or register in a customer portal.
How we use the information collected:
- To contact customers with transactional information about their accounts or to provide requested support.
- To improve the content of our Web pages.
- To contact consumers for marketing purposes. Generally this includes information that we think will be useful to you such as new product announcements, upcoming events, product enhancement updates, and help and resources to support you in using our products. You may opt out of any Remcom correspondence or manage your subscriptions via an easily accessible link to the Communications Preference Center that is present in all marketing emails.
- We may periodically invite you to be a part of market research in an effort to improve Remcom’s products and services. Participation is entirely voluntary and you may choose not to disclose any information that is requested.
- Remcom will not subscribe you to regularly occurring mailings, such as our monthly newsletter or press release distribution, unless you opt in by completing the Customer Communications subscription form
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Accessing your information and making changes:
You have access to all information that we maintain about you. You can access and change this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at the above telephone number.
Marketing e-mails from Remcom will provide a link allowing you to opt out of future communications or to change your contact preferences. You may also let us know your wishes by sending e-mail to email@example.com or calling us.
Changes to the policy:
If our information collection and use practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our site and will provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
We are honored and grateful to be able to communicate with our customers, prospects, and other business associates in order to provide the highest quality of service to the market. We will strive to practice only the most openly honest and fair policies with regards to the information we collect and use, and will always allow our valued contacts to change their preferences at will. Thanks for visiting Remcom!