EM Consulting and Government Contracting
Our EM Simulation Experts Add Value to Your Team
Remcom Consulting is an ideal solution for those organizations that need an electromagnetic expert without an ongoing need for in-house EM simulation software. Remcom provides EM modeling experts, software developers, and high-end computational resources to meet your most challenging EM simulation analysis needs.
Remcom's EM Consulting services can be as comprehensive as you need, whether it’s a complex, long-term engagement or a few quick calculations. Hire our team to be your EM modeling and simulation “department,” ensuring the success of your projects with expert electromagnetic engineering resources.
Electromagnetic simulation saves time and money.
Testing in the virtual world permits in situ testing that may otherwise be infeasible - such as communications with an aircraft in flight or data transmission from an implanted medical device. Rapid (virtual) prototyping of antennas installed in their actual device can help avoid costly material waste from physical prototyping or expensive rework due to complications with integration. Analyze the precise performance of your products before you build them.
Remcom Consulting delivers immediate benefits:
- Electromagnetic expertise. Our engineers can fill a void for organizations that lack internal EM resources. Our gifted team offers a unique combination of EM theory, practical application training, design engineering workflow expertise, and awareness of current industry trends that would be challenging and expensive to hire into your staff.
- Simulation solutions without the software. Let us run your challenging computations on our market-leading software and provide you with the results. You can achieve your design solutions without the investment and commitment that hiring resources and purchasing software tools would require.
- Simulation of your designs can reduce your time to market while reducing costs and yielding a more reliable product.
Custom Software Development
Remcom can also provide customization of our products to suit your specific needs. Key technological achievements and past projects include:
- Development of novel ray tracing algorithms
- GPU implementations of the Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD) method by implementing a complex algorithm using CUDA
- Development of a special low frequency solver
- Custom optimization and workflow tools
- Body heating studies
Remcom has solved practical design problems, developed customer software solutions, and conducted advanced electromagnetic and radio frequency research and development. Our broad experience in practical and theoretical electromagnetics coupled with a desire to thoroughly understand our customers’ problems result in highly successful collaborations.
We offer two types of EM Consulting. Please select from the following or contact us to investigate the options best suited to your particular needs.