XFdtd® EM Simulation Software
3D Electromagnetic Simulation Software
XFdtd Release 7 (XF7) is the market's most modern 3D electromagnetic simulation software for FDTD-based modeling and simulation. It’s tremendously fast by leveraging NVIDIA’s most advanced CUDA-enabled GPUs. And it’s easy to use and engineered to replicate real-world processes.
Key benefits of XF7 3D Electromagnetic Simulation Software include:
- Circuit Element Optimizer determines optimal values for lumped circuit elements connected directly into the EM simulation mesh.
- PrOGrid Project Optimized Gridding simplifies grid creation by considering multiple aspects of a project to optimize the grid for both accuracy and runtime.
- XStream GPU Acceleration for CPUs and GPU clusters enables calculations to finish in minutes as compared to hours. Use XStream with the GPUs in a single computer or link multiple GPU clusters in parallel via MPI + GPU technology for massive EM calculations.
- Unlimited Memory support for problems exceeding 60 GB and billions of cells.
- XACT Accurate Cell Technology resolves the most intricate designs with fewer computational resources.
- CAD Merge seamlessly integrates new versions of CAD and PCB designs into existing projects.
- XTend Script Library automates modeling and design with pre-loaded, customizable scripts for creating custom features.
- Guided modeling processes, editable modeling history, ability to edit imported CAD files
- Intelligent, ultra-fast meshing expedites previewing of finished meshes prior to simulation.
As an FDTD simulation software, XF outpaces other methods in efficiency as the number of unknowns increases. Learn more about the benefits of the FDTD method.
NVIDIA and CUDA are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries.