XFdtd® EM Simulation Software
3D Electromagnetic Simulation Software
XFdtd Release 7 (XF7) is the market's most modern 3D electromagnetic simulation software for FDTD-based modeling and simulation. It’s tremendously fast by leveraging NVIDIA’s most advanced CUDA-enabled GPUs. And it’s easy to use and engineered to replicate real-world processes.
Introducing PrOGrid Project Optimized GriddingTM
PrOGrid Project Optimized Gridding is a new capability that simplifies grid creation. PrOGrid incorporates best practices in FDTD modeling by considering multiple aspects of a project to optimize the grid for both accuracy and runtime. Users now have the ability to control the following aspects of gridding:
- Finer resolution around conductor edges where fields are strongest
- Minimum number of cells across features, e.g. microstrips and substrates
- Smaller cells inside dielectrics where the wavelength is shorter
- Free space padding that is determined based on a fraction of a wavelength
Key benefits of XF7 3D Electromagnetic Simulation Software include:
- PrOGrid Project Optimized Gridding
- XStream GPU Acceleration for CPUs and GPU clusters enables calculations to finish in minutes as compared to hours. Use XStream with the GPUs in a single computer or link multiple GPU clusters in parallel via MPI + GPU technology for massive EM calculations.
- Unlimited Memory support for problems exceeding 60 GB and billions of cells.
- External Queue Integration (EQI) allows XFdtd users in HPC environments to submit/queue their simulations directly to the compute cluster through the user interface.
- XACT Accurate Cell Technology resolves the most intricate designs with fewer computational resources.
- CAD Merge seamlessly integrates new versions of CAD and PCB designs into existing projects.
- XTend Script Library automates modeling and design with pre-loaded, customizable scripts for creating custom features.
- Guided modeling processes, editable modeling history, ability to edit imported CAD files
- Intelligent, ultra-fast meshing expedites previewing of finished meshes prior to simulation.
- Dynamic and interactive graphing allows results to be viewed and automatically updated as data changes.
- Customizable Results Browser with filtering and search tools
NVIDIA and CUDA are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries.